Our spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) education permeates throughout our curriculum. This plays a significant role in ensuring our students are safe, happy and successful.
The school is committed to offering students the opportunity to:
- Develop in their faith journey
- Identify, reflect on and explore experiences and distinguish between right and wrong
- Discuss moral issues, develop and talk about their own attitudes and values
- Develop an understanding of social responsibilities and citizenship
- Celebrate a diversity of cultures
- Be prepared for a life in modern Britain as responsible citizens